воскресенье, 30 сентября 2012 г.

That decision of your lifetime

New Chapter... I guess, it's better late,than never, right?

What I really want now is to remember this right moment, that I think I've decided something real important, the decision of the lifetime as they say sometime, so I just wanna write this down, so when I'll go back, I will without a doubt know that it was and it is, I hope, something that is true and there's even no need in doubting it ever. Right now, I'm a bit confused, but I think it's okay to be, because that means that you care about it so much that you can think about it over and over again. That's a good thing I believe.
You know when, in life, you are standing in that exact point when your whole life is going to completely change and that decision that you gonna make now, will be your future.
But, I can assure you, yes, you! that if what you are choosing is something that you really want,despite of all the circumstances, if it is something that gives you passion even when you simply think of it, then don't even doubt, this is the right thing for you. Go for it!

4 комментария:

  1. Your post is quite inspiring!I guess you're telling the right things,Gloria

    And thank you for commenting in my blog.Really nice of you:)
    Thank you

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Awww. I'm really glad you liked it!
    And thanksss too))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. thanks for the follow :) and thanks for the encouraging post! It definitely made my start of the day, a good one. Another quote I heard from before was "If it's not difficult, its not worth doing" so we should all be challenging ourselves whenever we can!

    Have a great day and thanks for your inspirational post!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. полностью согласна с этим высказыванием!)

    http://fashioncomod.blogspot.ru/

    ОтветитьУдалить